• Authors
  • shannonor82

shannonor82

10/28/2012
To the fans who are very upset with me for taking the stories down. Please don't be. They will be back and better than ever I am working with an editor now and getting helpful feedback from a few other Lit writers. I promise I will be back and so will Raven and Damian. I am going to write it all out have my awesome editor help me polish them so their story shines and then I will post them back up when completed, so you won't have to wait long between installments.

10/1/2012
I want to thank everyone for the feedback and i am polishing up chapter 2 and should be posting it tomorrow. Thanks for the patience and all the kind words . I didn't expect such a great response to my first submission so thank you.

10/2/2012
Just to let the ones that are pateintly waiting I did submit the second chapter today so hopefully it will be up in the next couple days. I was so scared when I posted the first one that I didn't even start the second one until I had seen the comments and the people who were anxious to read it. I promise that won't happen again. I have already begun writing the third. Thank you all so much your encouragement is so much more than I expected.

10/11/2012
I am having a difficult time with this right now. I have gotten some terrible feedback and comments on my writing. I realize I am not the best ever but I am new at this. I am also pregnant right now and very emotional so I don't seem to be able to handle the rough criticism that some people like to dole out. My editor, Tom, has been the greatest cheerleader of all and has tried to talk me over this hurdle. I have asked Lit to take down these first two chapters I don't know whether they will or not. I don't feel that I did the characters justice and I would like to remedy that. I fully intend to keep plugging away at the writing but I am not going to post anything else until after my bundle has arrived. I had problems with my first pregnancy with high blood pressure, stress, and toxemia and have no wish to repeat that hellish experience. I hope you all can forgive me for not writing it better and know that when I do come back it will be far better.

Thanks,
Shan

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
5Following
6My Comments

Contact Member

Contact shannonor82 by clicking here.