Literotica.com
index : members : hallucinogen : Biography

Add to favorites

hallucinogen
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
hallucinogen's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: India
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None that I can recall as such!
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1419705
Member Since: August 1, 2012
Last Modified: November 18, 2012
hallucinogen
Some words from hallucinogen:

Hi there! My name is Rahul, and one of my favorite hobbies (Besides soccer and music) is reading. And damn, do I love to read! There are certain particulars that I have avid interest in. Erotic stories, for example. The ability of a writer to write a story while visualizing the entire experience in front of his eyes is VERY, VERY difficult. Hats off to all the writers on Literotica! According to me, you need to have a specific mindset while reading erotic stories. You have to able to recreate every minute detail the writer has expressed, and only then reading erotic stories becomes interesting.

I do have a particular interest for Incest and First Time stories, though. Call me stupid (Or perverted) if you may, but I am totally for the concept of Incest. Incest is not taboo - Incest is just regarded as disgusting; when in reality, it is beautiful. According to me, only a brother and sister can harvest a true, loving and caring relationship about each other - not even a mother-son or father-daughter. That's because the sister/brother will know more about their counterpart than anyone else in the world. It's like the other is the other's half. So, now you know it - I will publish ONLY brother - sister incest stories, and they WILL be long! Incest lovers, rejoice!

That's about it! Enjoy my stories! I sincerely hope you'll like them!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board