Literotica.com
index : members : BeachOnTheRox : Biography

Add to favorites

BeachOnTheRox
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BeachOnTheRox's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1420512
Member Since: August 4, 2012
Last Modified: August 8, 2012
BeachOnTheRox
Some words from BeachOnTheRox:

I'm a single mother of two. My daughter is currently engaged to her boyfriend of 4 years and will be turning 23 this Fall She will be graduating college this year. Her brother, my son, is turning 25 this Winter. He graduated college last year and is currently dating a younger girl.

I've never had sex with anyone under 18, I just want to make that clear. The stories I submit on here are true, but the names have been changed.

I'm brunette and 5'2". I'm a 32 C-cup with a belly button piercing that I've had since I turned 18. I only have one tattoo and that is above my ass (it's a butterfly with a cute design on either side). I enjoy writing and while that isn't my career choice, I have published several short stories over the years.

Look for my numerous sex stories, because I've collected many experiences that I would love to share. ;)

Also... I'm thinking of doing an audio story. I don't know what I would do it on but if anyone has ideas feel free to contact me and tell me them! Or if you would like to know more about the story I have posted or the stories I plan to post, tell me! Don't be afraid, I only bite a little. ;)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board