• Authors
  • RelentlessOnanism

RelentlessOnanism

***UPDATE, 8/1/24***

I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will.

***

If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail.com or contact me via the Literotica website.

***

All my stories can be read on Literotica right now. Thanks to everyone who's given them top marks, favourited them and commented so far.

The first thing I wrote on Literotica was a story called 'A Dangerous Game'. It was co-written with Carnal_Flower, and a link can be found on her profile page.

***

I am a long time reader who decided to start posting some stories of my own. I am an absolute incest fiend, so all my stories are likely to focus on that topic. They tend to be on the longer side and they will also invariably involve big tits, waxed muffs and at least one woman with red hair...

...oh, and almost all the female characters are unlikely to be wearing knickers either.

Also, I am British, so you can expect a certain droll sarcasm and correct spelling throughout.

I hope you enjoy me plumbing the depths of my depravity.

Location

The other side of the Atlantic

Gender

Male

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
1078Followers
105Following
27My Favorites
187My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Incest, More Incest, Yet More Incest

Contact Author

Contact RelentlessOnanism by clicking here.