• Authors
  • Smokey125

Smokey125

Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tales of torment often with not so happy endings. So hopefully there's something for most, if not everybody.

I'm always super-grateful for visitors and readers, who are extremely special and significant to me, as well as support and feedback. I should stress that, I LOVE getting a reaction on my work, either pussytive or less so, as long as it's constructive. If you want to drop me comments or messages with well thought out opinions, suggestions, et cetera, in other words, if you actually have something productive to tell me, I'll gladly thank you.

All that having been said, thanks for coming, enjoy your visit, make yourself at home, and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy! And if not, feel free to give me ideas for something you'd like to see happen!

Location

In the forest, preventing forest fires, Cinnamon Street, Daydreamland, The Pleasuredome, through the looking glass, where the wild things are, passing through your room with all the other angels, under your spell and at your mercy, take your choice.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
619Followers
1359Following
27My Comments
19Series Published

More About Me

Age

41

Orientation

Gay

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Smokey125 by clicking here.