Literotica.com
index : members : L O Reins : Biography

Add to favorites

L O Reins
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
L O Reins's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: The Temporal Plain
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Various Pandemic Activities
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: to worship and be worshipped• To read and be red•
Pets: None
User Number: 142559
Member Since: August 15, 2002
Last Modified: March 6, 2021
L O Reins
Some words from L O Reins:

I've hung around Lit.com for years--it really is the best erotic story site out there. Reading, and eventually, writing and submitting has been exciting. I am always amazed and inspired by the number and quality of stories appearing here. Thanks to everyone for all your imaginative efforts and for reading mine.

Your votes and feedback are my best validation. I am eager to hear from other Lit story readers and writers and I always try to answer. Thanks to those of you who have left comments. If you send feedback and you include your e. I will definitely reply.

Many Thanks,

L O R

I just started submitted a new story series after a long hiatus of seven or eight years. Five O. So far the response to this series has been nice. Thank you. I hope I'll get some of my followers back as well as some new ones. Yes, one is silver the other old... or is that gold? As always, If you read me please vote and send a feedback note if you like. I'll write back.

Oops, I stalled out on Five O. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Lately I'm noticing Spanking, Sissy and Delicate femboi stories seem to be more prevalent than CFNM stories in my one week searches. Interesting huh?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board