• Authors
  • LadyVoluptuous

LadyVoluptuous

It's always a hard thing trying to describe oneself in a few short sentences... I'm a 28yo bifem submissive living in a small town in Canada. I have been interested in the lifestyle for many years but have only just started to act upon my submissive side with fellow lifestylers. I belong to a local bdsm club in my area and have met many interesting people that are very knowledgable and they make it easier for me to search for who I am and where I feel I fit in... My main interest in bdsm is bondage and flogging... lots and lots of flogging.. but I do have many other likes that I can go into detail if you ask nicely...

Am looking for a Top/Dom/Domme ... someone that is strict, but also has a gentle and caring nature (if that's possible?).. someone to help me establish my limits and test them to the maximum... I have little epxerience working with Top/Doms/Dommes real time but I am eager to please and serve. I am not interested in a 24/7, just a partner... Respect, honesty and trust are very important to me. Someone who is respectful to my needs, as well as his/her own and will care for me in the same manner as I for them..


Location

Canada

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Too Many To List...

Contact Author

Contact LadyVoluptuous by clicking here.