• Authors
  • DannysBoy

DannysBoy

Not going to bore anyone and spin a bunch of lies lol. I only read true stories and poetry here. I search a couple of keywords once in awhile, but my focuses are those that interest and intrigue me lol. I have a nickname, a decent body, average interest's in sex, and I have an I.Q. at or around 130. I've done my share of the partying believe me; I've managed 27 insurance agents, and over 125 mentally and physically challenged individuals at a sheltered workshop. I've been in construction of one facet or another for over 30 years. But I'm tired of that now, and so is my physique lmbo... I have brown hair, green/blue hazel eyes, strong arms, and a v shaped torso. I'll laugh at anything, and can be serious and analytical as well. I used to be 1 of 3 technical/and claims surveillance investigators in the state, so you can draw from that whatever you want, but when it comes to working alone, spending hours upon hours at a computer, or spending months at a time completing a task; I have the tenacity, fortitude, and ethically moral standards to do anything I put my mind to. If you would like too know more about me; just ask, I'm completely open minded. Having been in a relationship with a bi-sexual woman that traversed many circumstances throughout a 5 year period, and also being married for 10 years of a 19 year relationship; you could draw the conclusion, I just might be able to conduct myself with somewhat of a level of maturity lol. I know how to treat women, as well as other people with respect, and I am not jealous whatsoever. That's a lot of wasted time and energy when people hold onto those kind of negative thoughts and influences. I thoroughly enjoy the outdoors, floating, and poetry, but solitude is somewhat of a sanctuary to me when I realize its needed. Enough about me, I think, send me an email...

Location

St. Louis, Mo, USA

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

2, I Don't Focus On Them.

Contact Author

Contact DannysBoy by clicking here.