• Authors
  • SissyPantySlut

SissyPantySlut

I'm a life-long (er well, starting at puberty for sure but I suspect earlier) fetishist for lingerie and things femme. I'm married to a wonderful woman with a great sense of humor who puts up with my wearing panties every day and indulges me from time to time in sissy sports. She's quite sensitive and gets excited that I get so excited so it works for us. I'm in my 40s and tall, heavier than I care to be but it doesn't prevent me from finding panties and luscious lingerie/heels though I have to look harder than your average woman. I love women and see my lingerie, etc. as an extension of that. I'm primarily heterosexual although my sissy fantasies are rife with cocks that make me feel completely femme. Never been attracted to a man straight out so I guess I'm fetish-bi? If it even matters. While I spend my days and many nights working for the company to bring home the bacon, I love writing. I'm a published writer of non-erotica but enjoy spending time here on literotica and releasing my skills on sexy tales. I love sissy tales but I've found I like to write just about anything. I really enjoy writing personalized stories for others, primarily women because they don't fall into the habit of many guys of never saying thank you or letting me know how they liked it. When I write stories, I like to make them the most powerful they can be for you, so I weave in what personal details you are willing to share. I think it really makes the fantasy more potent if your husband is called the right name, your hair color and style are right, even the general layout of the house is right (two-story, master bedroom on second story). It's only for the story so I encourage it but I fully respect privacy boundaries. In fact, my privacy boundary, by agreement with my wife, is no pictures of her or myself on the internet. So the ladies are saved from gratuitous 'see my cock' shots or even tasteful stuff. I wrote over 200 stories several years ago and over half were personalized by request but deviant art nuked them and I lost my copies. I've been on literotica from time to time under different names so you can look up some of my past submissions (SissyTales, SissyJane, SatinMarabana, TheSissyJane). I enjoy chatting with people and I'm open to cyberplaytimes when my partner likes to write and I'm not doing 95% of the work. I prefer to cyber with women but I entertain another sissy or sissy lover from time to time. So PM me if you're interested in a story.

Location

The kinky midwest USA

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
1My Favorites
3My Comments

Contact Author

Contact SissyPantySlut by clicking here.