robbiewillsucku

My real tits in the photo. Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma USA and I like hot chat. I like to hear about your past sex and kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. I am a sub sissy bimale with a nice size cock and nice tits that need to be sucked. Yes I want to be with you - a woman - us sucking each other tits and fingering each other then you keep sucking my tits while you use a toy on me. I want you to feel me melt and open for you to keep playing with me more. I want you get me so hot and horny that I beg for you to use a strapon on me. Go slow and push your strapon cock in me. Make me ask for more cock. When you get me so worked up - make me beg for you to fuck me harder and deeper. Yes pound my sissy-pussy - make me your sissy slut gurlfriend.

I want you to get me so horny that I ask you to use the bigger strapon cock on me. Make me feel like a woman - make me feel like a pussy being used. We can have 3 way and 4 way and suck cocks together.

I want you to know that I will suck any cock you tell me to suck. I will guide his cock into your pussy. I will suck your tits while he fucks your pussy then suck his cock clean then lick his cum from your pussy. Yes the more cocks you suck and fuck the more I want to be with you. Yes I like eating creme pie.

Tell me to suck his cock hard again so he can fuck me but he must use a condom - never been fucked bareback. Males - yes I will meet you 1on1 to suck your cock and let you fuck me - tell me more - show me more.

Please email me back even to say no. Robbie in Norman - robbiewillsucku at yah o o . c o m - robbiewillsucku@yahoo.com

Flickr is not a porn site - I do have photos on Flickr.com https://www.flickr.com/photos/100828843@N03/

Location

Norman, Oklahoma

Gender

Male

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
49Followers
581Following
540My Favorites
238My Comments

More About Me

Age

56

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Sucking And Playing

Contact Member

Contact robbiewillsucku by clicking here.