• Authors
  • Tbcody

Tbcody

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11003311

So as I tend to see a lot of comments about my grammar and spelling I'm sorry I do my best with what I use and I use google drive for writing, Second I would love to be able to edit better and as far as I can see I have improved a lot since I started I'm sorry its not so perfect I would like to have an editor or proof reader but so far every single one I used has tried to rewrite the story to fit what they like.

Example of one editor, I had one simple sex scene and he wanted to change it into a monster attacking then eating the person.

Example two, rewrote the whole chapter changed names and locations, The arrival might have started in a desert island with only two people who wanted to kill each other. (Which admittedly sounds interesting)

So if you would like to do a simple one over and help me then please reach out and ask, I don't mind having one or two extra set of eyes so long as they don't want to take over the stories. You can only do the stories you like or all of them its up to you if you do reach out.

June 15 2022.

As of today i no longer plan on doing updates on Lit, I will keep posting Stories but for updates please look to Patreon, they will be public in most cases, The only updates done on Lit will be chapter word count, page count and Estimated time of finish.

23-08-24, posted small update of patreon

have a good day and stay safe everyone. if you wish to contact me please use Patreon

Location

Up to my waist in stress and ideas

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
360Followers
58Following
14My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

30

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Dnd, Monster Girls, Tentacles, Good Stories, Bdsm

Pets

Reptile(s), Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Everything

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Tbcody by clicking here.