• Authors
  • MayorReynolds

MayorReynolds

"Delusional crap for chronic masterbaters" - Anonymous

I think she needs an update.

I started writing stories for this site all the way back in 2012. My reasons for doing so have varied with time. At first, I wanted to explore the human condition through sexuality, and I stated as much on my profile. Then I realized I didn't know shit about any of that, and that I was talking out of my ass, thinking I was some kinda porno Joss Whedon or something.

Then I attempted to link the stories together through a shared universe. I...sort of did that. I guess. For a short while, recurring characters moved in and out of each others stories, making cameo appearances—I think? Truth told, I don't really read my stories again after I post them, including the ones I wrote over a decade ago. Someone will comment on an ancient story, saying something like, "You know this scene you wrote here in 2013 was RAPE," and I won't know what the hell they are talking about.

I never intended to write any rape scenes, by the way. My intent is, and always was, for my characters to be happy, free of any pain, and enjoying consensual, mind-blowing orgasms.

But anyway, the whole shared universe thing bogged me down. It can still be assumed that characters are living in anytown Archton, USA or attending Hartland University, but they probably aren't going to meet each other across story lines. Because a lot of those other people would be deep in the corporate hellshit trenches by now, seeing as how long ago I wrote their stories.

So, as of now, I am the Mayor who holds the key to an erotic universe. Ignoring all that other heavy-handed pretentious shit or MCU type crap, I now write them either to: preserve precious memories (Summer's Warmth: A Winter Encounter), to conjure up a fantasy of a memory I WISH had gone a different way, or simply because it fits the specifications of what I would jerk off to but doesn't exist. I believe it was the late Beverly Cleary who said, "If you don't see the book you want on the shelves, write it." So, yeah, there you go, what she said.

SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME (more pending)

I joined a church in my absence from this site. Not a weird one. Just a regular Protestant one. They think I am a good person there. So, you know, praying to God they don't ever find these stories I wrote because...hoo boy.

Obviously, I find Incest/Taboo enough of a turn-on to post some stories with that subject matter. I am not sexually interested in anyone in my real family, and if I found out someone I knew personally was doing it, I would think that was weird. But I do think stories about other people's fucking families are hot. PM me in chat! Tell me about your fucking family! And again, praying my own family never. Ever. Finds these stories. Especially now.

Location

South USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
163Followers
23Following
28My Favorites
38My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact MayorReynolds by clicking here.