• Authors
  • Drakan

Drakan

Now I'm fed up trying to get an editor, if there it's an editor reading this please contact me. Hopefully I'll get someone to help me soon.

2/10/13
For the people who are worried about the way things are going. The introduction part of the tale hasn't ended yet. I just don't like saying part one or part three in the titles. In fact ch 1 and ch 2 are one chapter just split up. I believe that people will like the path the story will take. I myself don't care for slutty characters, so dip not be worried about Erin. Focus on her little pep talk to herself, that is Erin.

2/5/13
I just posted the second part of Haven, no I don't have an editor yet. Because of that I am honestly surprised of the positive reaction so far. Hopefully soon I'll have an editor, once I do things will slow down but they will get better.
Thanks everyone,
J
****************************
I finally posted something I know it is short. However, if you've tried to write something lengthy on phone you know my problems. Hopefully soon I will have something with more substance posted.

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers
147Following
22My Favorites
8My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

That's For Me To Know And For You To Guess.

Contact Author

Contact Drakan by clicking here.