• Authors
  • AmbersSexyLove

AmbersSexyLove

If you're reading this, you have come across my profile. And you're probably wondering who I am. So I'm going to try to answer that question as best as I can.
Firstly, I'm Amber. I'm 5'4". A woman of colour, got myself some chocolate coloured skin. So if that bothers you, please refrain from messaging me AT ALL. I got hair that comes up to my shoulders (no, its not a weave) its back with brown highlights. I got curves, that's not a code for I'm overweight. I workout everyday to keep my figure. Just got natural curves that I love to death.
I love sex, but not sex with no emotion behind it (most of the time anyways) I'm here to read, comment and give feedback, I might post a story here and there, but that soley depends on how horny I am at that given moment.
I like guys the same way I like my coffee, dark and strong. Ps, if you got an accent or blue or green eyes, you seriously gotta hit me up. Like for real.
I'm a major goof, love to flirt and joke around. And I'm told that I am a bit of a tease...okay, so maybe a lot of a tease. What's the fun in it if there's no good build up?? I'm just saying. Don't message me with some cheezy line, or hey, spice it up. Please try to keep my interest. And ill try to do the same. I got a slight brittish accent (lived there as a kid)
I don't know what else to write, so if ya wanna know anything. Just ask and you'll get a responce.

Xoxo, Amber.
I'm the kind of girl you want in your bed..

Yes, I got a tagline. Sue me.

-------------------

Just sayin' thank you to the feedback I'm getting on my bio :) some of y'all are anon so I can't respond. But thanks guys.

Location

South Africa

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
7Following
20My Favorites
11My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Slight Bdsm

Contact Author

Contact AmbersSexyLove by clicking here.