• Authors
  • princessmaryann

princessmaryann

I am an RN at a medium-large, university hospital in the Midwest (and don't ask which one, because anonymity is something I cherish highly), who chooses to indulge her creative side with a laptop and MS Word instead of with a paint brush, camera, or scrapbook. After years of reading and enjoying the stories here on Literotica, one day I said, "Hey! I can do that!"

I am also the wife of a wonderful man - a former firefighter who had his career cut short by a gruesome and devastating injury - and the very close friend of another firefighter, now semi-retired. Both are as tough as shoe leather or the baked steak in the hospital cafeteria (take your pick, though they're both probably the same thing), but at the same time two of the sweetest, kindest, and most loving men in the world. Maybe after making a life putting out fires they feel they have nothing left to prove -- which, at least in my opinion, is absolutely true. Between their experiences - and mine as an RN, though to a much lesser extent - I usually try to inject a certain grittiness in my stories, and I hope I succeed in doing so. In most of my writing, I also try to infuse a dash of the humor that is my trademark, so I hope I can make you laugh or smile now and then, as well as arouse and entertain you.

So, sit back, enjoy my stories, and drop me a comment or two, good, bad, or ugly, and let me know what you think.

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
164Followers
1Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact princessmaryann by clicking here.