Literotica.com
index : members : NaughtyBones : Biography

Add to favorites

NaughtyBones
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
NaughtyBones's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 27 to 32
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Primal emotions
Pets: None
User Number: 1457231
Member Since: November 22, 2012
Last Modified: July 24, 2021
Some words from NaughtyBones:

So, it's been years since I've posted... and I'm so incredibly sorry for that.

I honestly never had much faith in my self in the past, so I posted the chapters that I did and got just a few responses and then felt like I'd never get more and gave up.

I'm sorry for leaving everyone hanging, and I'm sorry to say that I still haven't finished the story that I started here all those years ago.

I would like to give an update, which is that I am a published author now. I only have one book out for sale right now, but if you'd be interested it is available on many different sites in a couple different languages.

The book is called Damaged: The One Who Fought and centers on another of my dragon characters (Chiana) and is book 1 of the series.

I hope that my followers will forgive me for my absence and hopefully understand.

I am also posting a new story (free) on Wattpad if you'd like to follow me that for (another) dragon story.

My writing is very erotic still, and I hope if you check it out that you will enjoy it.

Feel free to message me here if you'd like more info about my stories.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board