• Authors
  • BrandonArnoldJR

BrandonArnoldJR

Brandon Arnold Jr. is my pen name. I would love to use my real name but I do, in fact own my own business at 25 years old. I do work at a cafe in North Carolina as well as a Volunteer firefighter Officer, so I must stay publicly private. (seems logical in my head)

***I do LOVE and expect feedback of both positive and negative sides. I welcome it and will accept it all. I am only human and am a man that is not a grammar nazi. I make mistakes.***

The story(ies) so far are about Valarie. "Valarie" does in fact exist, under another name of course, and yes, she does know that I write about her, I have told her many times that she is my muse. The details are exaggerated and tends to be what plays through my head as I do have encounters of the non erotic kind with her. You know, "the things I would do to him/her" when they walk into the room you're in and you take that first look up and down.

I am single and open for new muses to approach me, so if my stories do strike a chord in you and wish to take it to a more personal level, please do. You cna include an email in your correspondence to me. Also, I will do "pre submission readings" for my special "paid" readers. No, you will not get the full story but you will know more than any other. I am open to all ages,(love/sex is a beautiful thing that is meant to be shared. Age should not be a factor in the sharing. (Minus the illegal ages of course. No one likes that.)

I really hope you enjoy the scenes that play out in my head, I know I do. And so does Valarie. ...if only I could REALLY live these out. That's the biggest let down of what goes through my head. Taboo(she is involved with another and I refuse to be her downfall.)

Location

Raleigh North Caroline

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

Willingness. Breaking Comfort Zones, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Bondage, Slave/slut(i Am A Dom)

Contact Author

Contact BrandonArnoldJR by clicking here.