Literotica.com
index : members : jaz479 : Biography

Add to favorites

jaz479
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
jaz479's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1462236
Member Since: December 12, 2012
Last Modified: November 19, 2018
Some words from jaz479:

Hello everyone!!!

I am so sorry that I haven't replied back in a long time. I can honestly say that I fell off with writing simply because I had to take sometime to focus on getting in medical school and handling my first year. I am now in my second year of medical school and feel like I should continue these stories. I checked my email (which is super old by the way) and realized how many people were contacting me asking me to finish with these stories and it honestly makes me want to continue! I started writing these stories because I am am an avid reader like a lot of you and it touched me that to this day people still really like my stuff. This is super personal, but to be honest my dream is to write a true novel and based on how these next few updates go on all these stories I may just go ahead and bite the bullet and write a novel and ya'll will be the first ones to know. I have also updated my email so when ya'll message me privately I will be able to respond now lol. I plan on adding another chapter to all of my stories by the end of this month/early December so look out!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board