• Authors
  • LeoCharmer

LeoCharmer

1/22/2019

Happy New Year!

I'm looking for an editor right now to put up with my storytelling. If you are interested (you should definitely sign up to be a volunteer editor on this site) or know of someone who is already a volunteer editor on this site, please message me. Thanks!

9/26/2018

Hello All,

I don't know if you've all noticed, but I have posted the final (as I know it to be at the moment) chapter to TWBT. I posted as is. I know I'm not the best writer in the world, so I was wary, but I guess I ultimately had to get it out there. I'm sad to say that I don't know or remember what I was going to do with it. I have a prequel spinoff in the works that I started working on before TWBT called "O". And I have another one that I'm so, so proud of because it's just not my style lol. The working title on that is "Check My Brain". I will post others before those. Thank you for the feedback and support.

Leo

6/15/2018

I'm telling you now that There Will Be Time is a no go. However, I have some shorts and will do my best to edit them and get them posted for your reading pleasure.

Leo

Gender

Female

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
63Following
45My Favorites
12My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Black Love, Interracial Love

Contact Author

Contact LeoCharmer by clicking here.