Literotica.com
index : members : live4thebj : Biography

Add to favorites

live4thebj
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
live4thebj's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1465128
Member Since: December 24, 2012
Last Modified: September 24, 2023
Some words from live4thebj:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions

About me:

Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex:

1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ.

2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cases, the closest you can come to incest.

In short I primarily read mom and son incest but sometimes venture past it but not often.

Feel free to contact me but all correspondence will be within this site or the email associated to it. NEVER past it!

Previously known as Motherfucker74. Yes I was once a motherfucker. There are some really truly kinky moms out there. Their children have no idea what their mommy would do if the son made an effort. Still amazes me; oh please I fucking love it!

With that said more about me, well lets see I been horny since I was single digits even though I didn't have a clue of what I was feeling. How bad, lets just say I dry humped my mother's best-friend's leg underneath the table as my mom was doing the dishes. Is that horny enough for you.

From there it got worse especially after my mom got me my first Playboy. Yes, you read that right, MOM bought it for me and many others since then and eventually I upgraded to Penthouse. From there I discovered AOL and the Internet (this was during the dial-up days and 28.8kps modems). From there I experienced horny grandma's, young girls that LOVE to suck cock, a 3-way (that was fun), and much more. Then I met my future wife at the time and we had our good times and she was the first for me to fuck in the ass and many other things as well.

Since then I been divorced and went on a sex spree: in short I am a male slut and have no issues with it. I pretty much would be willing to stick my dick in anything as long as she was somewhat attractive and a female. Fat, skinny, dorky I didn't care. If you had a pussy and sucked cock I was game and let me tell you there are many out there willing to do it even though their dating profiles SAY they are looking for more than just sex. But once we are on the date next thing I know we are doing this and that and that would be that. Between the divorce and now I have been in 5 relationships this being my 5th and I think I finally found the right one for me. Granted at times i look back at the shit I used to do as a free man and while it was fun and sexually fulfilling I missed the love of a woman. Let's be honest, sex is as good as long as it's happening, but once I was done my next thought was how to get this girl out of my apartment??? I was getting tired of that and finally found the one where I can eat, get sucked, and fuck and then when we are done we can cuddle and I enjoy that. However, I still have this side to me that sometimes she can fill but not all the time so to avoid cheating I get off on here.

I have a high sex-drive and that is just how I was born. I am not a sex addict for I don't need meetings. I can keep it under control (with masturbation, fucking and more) but I can handle it. However, it's been getting worse lately and my lady can't keep up so in a strange sort of way I come back here and find it helps take the edge off. Masturbation helps but hearing these stories reminds me of my past that while was fun I need more than a girl that I can treat like a blow-up doll.

Well that is it for now. I might add more to this later on. If you want details on my past and stories, if you are willing to share yours I am willing to share mine. Pick a topic and I am sure I have a story for it for I have many.

Happy reading people!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board