Literotica.com
index : members : amsterdam : Biography

Add to favorites

amsterdam
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
amsterdam's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 51 to 60
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Leeds, England, UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Music, Sport
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Maybe. That's for me to know and you to find out about...
Pets: None
User Number: 146739
Member Since: August 29, 2002
Last Modified: February 9, 2024
Some words from amsterdam:

I have found my writing chops again and am busy working on a story series that is set during the pandemic in 2020. Part one is published on Smashwords under the name 'D.H. Amsterdam, ' which I will post here as soon as I have part two published there. Follow me for release notifications. The story focuses on a middle-aged guy in a sexless marriage and how his wife instigates the ending of his sexual frustrations with the help of her mother.

If you can't wait until then, the book is entitled 'Love is the Drug' and is available to purchase in e-book format (you can read a sample of the book before parting with your dough!): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1138400

Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read, rate or review any of my fiction. I encourage everyone to leave a rating on the stories you read. Written feedback is the gold dust that acts as literature thermometer and I will try and respond to anyone that makes the effort to share their thoughts.

As well as writing, I play guitar, enjoy reading (mainly crime/detective/thrillers), love football (a Sheffield Wednesday fan for any UK people reading this), co-host a music discussion podcast, and when I can, I love to go and see live music. My user name is pinched from my favourite band 'amsterdam'.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board