Literotica.com
index : members : Lavonya : Biography

Add to favorites

Lavonya
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Lavonya's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: North-West US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Gay men, Fantasy, Super natural, Gay were-wolves, Gay vampires, Gay aliens
Pets: Reptile(s), Other
User Number: 1475530
Member Since: February 2, 2013
Last Modified: April 18, 2013
Lavonya
Some words from Lavonya:

Quotes/Sayings/... Stuff!?:

-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how the hell you did it.

-When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate.

-When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes.

-When life gives you lemons, demand a refund.

- We had gay burglars the other night, they broke in and rearranged the furniture.

- My computer once beat me in chess. . . . .but it was no match for me in kick-boxing.

- Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.

-If at first you don't succeed, burn all the evidence that you tried.

-Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered, "Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"

-Cheese will rule do not deny the truth.

-Everyday I think people can't get any stupider. Everyday I am proven horribly wrong.

-Every night they begin the news with "Good afternoon" and then they proceed to tell you why it isn't.

-EACH girl has that one boy that she will always have feelings for.

-I remember when my best friend was a shy and quiet one... I've created a monster!!

-"Hey Hitler, I think you lost something!" "Really, what?" "World war 2, HAHAHA"

-Whenever I see a clown-fish I automatically think, 'OMG! IT"S NEMO!'

-Dear algebra, stop making me find your X, SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!!

-BF: best friend or boyfriend, I want to find someone who can be both.

-I fell for your personality, your looks are just a bonus :)

-When a girl cries for you, she misses you. But when a guy cries for you, it means no one will love you as much as him.

-An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, forget about the fruit! xD

- There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it isn't a train.

- Those who say nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.

- Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.

- I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder.XD

If you were shocked, mortified or saddened at the Jan 8th, 2011 shooting at Arizona, copy and paste this onto your profile. This event caused six people to die, the youngest was a little nine-year-old girl.

----------------------------------------

I do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.

I have joined the Review Revolution.

Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution

----------------------------------------

FUN STUFF!!!!!!!

92 of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. If you are part of the 8 who would be laughing your head off, copy and paste this into your profile.

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are that 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses screaming "DO A BACKFLIP" paste this onto your profile.

If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!

If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.

Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I don't need anyone's approval besides my own.)

Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!

If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.

If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.

If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.

If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.

If you like anime or manga, copy and paste this in your profile.

If you have ever been worried for another person, copy and paste this into your profile

If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.

If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.

If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.

If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.

If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile. (Yes, I can be such a klutz at times '_')

If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile. LOTS OF PEOPLE =3

If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.

If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.

98% of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it...I am one of the 2% that do mean it. If you are too, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you've ever had random loud singing outbursts in public, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.

If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it (yeah...that's me), copy this into your profile.

If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfics, copy this onto your profile.

If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.

I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.

If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove , copy this into your profile.

I burnt a fork is a microwave once to

If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile. (Poor Vegeta.)

98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile.

This

On

Your

Page If

You

Have

Ever

Fallen

Down The stairs

If your profile is long, copy this onto it to make it even longer

If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. LOTS OF PEOPLE =3

Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, Mina the Mischevious, SnowNeko, Anime-Kunoichi, YuYuInufreak332, Mistress Persephone, HaLoCo, Mrs Cullen for Life, Mimi-Love-4Ever,walks-with-nose-in-book, Paramore-Is-A-Band-People,KoOlKaTmEoW13, Saiyansweetheart, abbieouji, Lavonya.

If at one time you spelled or forgot to spell a word less then 4 letters copy and paste this into your profile.

If you think child abuse is horrible copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have a quick temper, copy and paste this.

If you look at your friend and you both laugh for no apparent reason, copy and paste this to show you guys are crazy!

If you want to copy this to your profile, you know what to do.

If you love random copy and paste quotes, copy and paste this on your profile!

If you have too many of these copy-and-paste things in your profile and don't care who dislikes it, copy this into your profile.

If your profile is WAAAAAYYYY too long, copy this into your profile and proceed to brag about how long your profile is.

If you love these copy and paste things, even though they aren't that cool to begin with, copy this into your profile.

If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you stink at math copy this onto your profile.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board