• Authors
  • betheintrepid

betheintrepid

About Loose:

Thanks to all those who read and responded to the story, which is about a queer physical therapist who lands a dream job with the frontman of her favorite band and his wife, an intriguing dominant woman.

Get Loose here: http://amazon.com/dp/B00JPHFJ8M

View the trailer, excerpts, and extras here: http://bjthornton.com/loose

---------

About Me:

The name's Be. Among other things, I'm a writer and a Black woman in a matriarchal, IR relationship with my sub.

In both my work and play, I do what I can to promote multi-faceted representation of Black women in queer, kinky, interracial, and other "alternative" relationships, because that's the life I lead. I'm not a proponent of interracial relationships but rather of Black women seeing all their choices reflected in love stories, not just the traditional choices.

My work here will straddle erotica, sensual romance, and speculative fiction. Some stories will be interracial and some will be Black-on-Black love.

Enjoy! Also feel free to hit me up on tumblr (betheintrepid.tumblr.com), where you can read more about me and my sub.

A few people have sent me messages about kink, and said some off putting things. Please do not call me Mistress, Goddess, Queen, or any other honorifics. I am a Black woman first and foremost, not a figure on a pedestal, an embodiment of your hypersexual "ebony" femdom fantasies, or your dominant. Keep it cute and respectful of the fact I have a lover who is my sub, or I will have nothing nice to say to you.

Location

Dirty South

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
30Followers

Contact Author

Contact betheintrepid by clicking here.