eroticagamemaker

I am a graphic artist, computer programmer and hobby novelist. I specialize in making beautiful art both written and visual from the nude female body. I also make erotic adventure computer games.

All of my stories and games are based off real amateur people that are either submitted to me or that I find on the internet. If you would like yourself or your wife, girlfriend, sister or whomever to be in my stories, please submit a high-quality picture of the person in question to eroticgamemaker@gmail.com. If you have a particular type of story in mind, you can submit that as well. I will be more than happy to include your submitted person in an upcoming story or game.

Please ensure that all submissions are of people 18 years or older. You can remain in confidence that your submission will remain with me only and be used for visual representation as I write the story so as to describe all pertinent parts, facial features, clothing, etc accurately.

I hope you enjoy my stories here on literotica.com. I will be submitting many more, aiming for one new submission every two weeks approximately (due to the length of most of my stories).

I also appreciate feedback about the stories and suggestions of future stories or additions to future chapters. Your suggestion does not mean that I will HAVE to do it, but it will be strongly considered.

Thank you for reading.

Location

S Florida

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
54Followers
5Following
5My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

I Love To Look And Appreciate The Beauty Of The Nude Female Body

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact eroticagamemaker by clicking here.