Literotica.com
index : members : TheOriginalAnonymous : Biography

Add to favorites

TheOriginalAnonymous
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TheOriginalAnonymous's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Reading,Video Games,Sports,Exercise
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Big Black Cock, interracial, hotwife/cuckolding, teasing / degradation / humiliation (if it's sensual rather than mean-spirited), femdom, feet, ass, spanking (receiving) rimjobs (giving), golden showers (receiving)
Pets: None
User Number: 1487709
Member Since: March 24, 2013
Last Modified: October 2, 2019
TheOriginalAnonymous
Some words from TheOriginalAnonymous:

I've known that I'm sexually submissive as long as I can remember. My BBC-curiosity is relatively new though; my early fantasies about submission always had me submitting to a woman.

You can see most of what I find to be the best erotica on this site under my favorites; that should give you a good idea of what I like. Most all of them deal with themes of dominance and submission.

Notables include:

pantyboy4mistress, specifically the story "Pumped";

The Avenger, specifically "College Daze Pt. 03";

floridaguy2001, specifically "Photography Lesson";

and SilkStockingsLover, who handles white women submitting to black men and women, and white men submitting to black men with equal aplomb. "I Thought I Was Straight" stands out but all of her work is worth checking out.

My story "Black Cock College Threesome" was pretty obvious inspired by (or ripped off, if you are feeling less generous) "Hot College Threesome" by engine1844; despite the original's obvious and disappointing lack of black men it's very hot. It's one of the very few gay stories that isn't interracial but can still get me all bothered. Very rare.

****************************************

I don't really plan on following up "I Had To Ask..." It quite obviously is left open-ended but I really didn't have a plan for how to continue. Feel free to make suggestions; if something grabs me, I will continue it. I just am not inspired yet.

****************************************

10/1/19

I'm still here, just lazy. Haven't been inspired to write. I've started on a few stories, although I won't know if any are going to be worth submitting on here until I finish.

I'm definitely open to feedback and suggestions. I don't often reply because few emails seem to require a response; the most common seem to be a suggestion that I'm not a fan of, and my reply would simply be "Sorry, not interested." Although maybe I should still send that anyway, just to confirm that I'm still active (well... maybe not active, exactly, but around).

Please feel free to send suggestions; I'm interested in something I can expand on, a scenario I can build tension with, not just a simple "a teacher and a student" suggestion, not just telling me a pairing, but what actually causes the protagonist to discover his or her desires, why does he or she initially fight them, how he/she succumbs to them...

I'm particularly interested in what my female readers (if I have any) think of my stories. If you're interested in the gay male category or not; if you're more interested in Interracial or Loving Wives... if so, I'd be more than happy to entertain any suggestions in those categories. I simply find it too daunting to write from the female POV when it comes to how she feels about sex, emotionally but more so physically. But if there's a story you want to see explored, I'd be more than happy to do my best, so long as you're willing to assist as my editor.

Sorry for the long hiatus. I'm hoping to have a few stories up in the next few months. We'll see.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board