• Authors
  • SongsofaSiren

SongsofaSiren

A NOTE FROM SIREN:
I'm really trying everyone. I've been trying so hard to write and to get it to all of you, but with school and with my family life practically falling apart, I've found myself at a bit of an impasse. It's not fair to ask you all to wait so long for the next part, nor is it fair for me to beat myself up about not continuing this, but I promise you it will come to me (and to you when I figure out my life and my story).
I appreciate all the criticism, good and bad. I don't believe anyone should be forced to enjoy my story. I'm not a perfect writer, and my story is jumpy, I understand (it's killing me inside as well), but I am first and foremost an amateur writer, and people seem to want the story in its perfection. I'm sorry, but I can't give you that (at least not without an editor and a lot more free time than I find myself with).
But to all of you who seem to have faith in me I thank you. I thank you so, incredibly much. It's you all who make me want to write, and to believe in my story and my characters.And I really need people to believe in me right now.
Hugs and Kisses
-Siren

Location

The Cupboard under the stairs

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
228Followers
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact SongsofaSiren by clicking here.