Literotica.com
index : members : Bob Clark Jr. : Biography

Add to favorites

Bob Clark Jr.
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bob Clark Jr.'s Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Pictures of people naked and/or masturbating furiously while reading my stories.
Pets: None
User Number: 151431
Member Since: September 14, 2002
Last Modified: April 2, 2008
Bob Clark Jr.
Some words from Bob Clark Jr.:

I really enjoy the feedback, and the feedback I've recieved so far has been overwhelming. I'm glad that so many who've written me have enjoyed my work.

To the girl who said that she masturbated to my stories, you made my damn month. (There were two more who wrote recently to tell me the same thing. Truly, is there a greater reward for a writer?)

To eveyone who has written, thank you. I mean it. I don't write these for the responses, but it does make it worthwile as I contemplate writing another. Keep it coming. I crave it.

I've included an e-mail for this profile page, but if it's feedback on a story, please use the feedback link. Thanks. Pictures of naked women reading my work? Those are all welcome at the provided address. Here it is:

clarkwrites@yahoo.com

Seriously. I know you people have scanners and digital cameras, damn it. Ha-Ha! Just kidding. The 'damn it' part, that is. The rest? Entirely serious. Yes.

No, seriously, where are all the naked pictures of my female admirers with my name adorned magnificently in glitter upon their bodies that one of my "fans" assured me would be flooding my e-mail inbox? She can't have been wrong, can she? Hmm? I expect promptness people. Ha-Ha! Just kidding. (Unless you find that intriguing. Do you? Hmmmm? Yes, you do. You will send me your pictures. Yes. Sennnnnd. Yesssss.)

- Bob Clark Jr.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board