Literotica.com
index : members : Phillip_Melbourne : Biography

Add to favorites

Phillip_Melbourne
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Phillip_Melbourne's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: psw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 152825
Member Since: September 18, 2002
Last Modified: September 17, 2002
Some words from Phillip_Melbourne:

Fun loving ex Tassie guy who works nights. I'm looking for daytime sexual excitment without the hastles of a "relationship" or marriage. I'm 5'11" and into exploring my sexual partners needs and desires, I want a "no strings" relationship and am especially excited by the idea of a servicing our mutual desires with a mature married or attached woman in a very discrete relationship. Of course, like most men, I'd also love meeting up with younger women (18+) who want to experience a man my age.... another possibility is linking up with open couples (f/f or m/f)...... I would like to explore different approaches to sex (and if part of a couple or group thing I like to find a woman or women who really do enjoy the attention of multiple partners. I also want to explore being watched or outdoor activities, perhaps being fondled or fondling leading to more adventurous actions in a out of the way park .......... mmmmmmmm) ... Please message me with details of what you are seeking and how we can have an initial meeting to check each other out....... I'm Looking for a sexually adventurous person who wants a discrete and possibly regular daytime affair, my ideal sex partner(s) is one who can be open about what she wants..... of course she would genuinely enjoy sex and especially she would love recieving oral as well as enjoying larger cocks.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board