Literotica.com
index : members : GabbyBX : Biography

Add to favorites

GabbyBX
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
GabbyBX's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Lots of kinks turn me on
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1535918
Member Since: May 28, 2013
Last Modified: October 12, 2014
GabbyBX
Some words from GabbyBX:

In the few stories I've posted here, I've tried to give an insight into my brief career as a "working girl". I cannot pretend that I was especially professional about things but I learned as I went. What I offered was very limited, very much aimed at older guys and it was very gratifying for me to uncover that niche in the market. I quickly established a client base and, in writing about it, I quickly developed a following of readers here at Literotica. (I also offered a little insight into my personal life but that does not seem to have been so well received.)

But all things come to end and it is time for me to move on because I have an opportunity, still in the same kind of business, which I can't refuse.

I want to say a very big thank you to all who have sent me such great feedback; I have always tried to respond to everyone personally and it has been interesting to keep in touch with some of you. However, I cannot guarantee to find the time to respond to so many messages in the future.

Maybe I will write a little more some time; until then, thank you for all the amazing support.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board