Literotica.com
index : members : beebat : Biography

Add to favorites

beebat
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
beebat's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Big tits. Anal, particularly forced anal. Oral, oral, oral; I LOVE giving head! Older man, younger girl. Daddy/Daughter. Rape. Gang rape. Forced submission. Bondage. Pain; tortue; nipple clamping, whips, etc
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1545427
Member Since: June 8, 2013
Last Modified: May 27, 2015
Some words from beebat:

I'm twenty. I'm in love with a man nine years my senior who's biggest admission to the kinkier side of sex is his interest in plugging my ass with a cock much too big for it. And blow jobs, of course but those are hardly a walk on the wilder side. I am, however, honestly okay with that, in regards to our sex life, because he doesn't NEED to do any of that to turn me on. For my, shall we say, personal pleasure, I need something more. And as I masturbate at least once a day (ten times), I like to use this site for fodder for my imagination.

That's ALL I'm looking for. I'm a one person type of girl, except in my head, or with express permission from my man. (So maybe he also likes to watch me with the ladies, a little. Hoping to get him to let me go ALL the way with the ladies, it's been such a while. And maybe film it too.)

Did I mention I like to be filmed? And degraded? And just generally used with abandon to fulfill a stronger persons pleasure? All in my head of course, but my head really is quite a nasty place to be.

I'm here to watch and read and learn, and then I'll try some odes to depravity of my own. If anyone wants to point me in the direction of a good teacher I'd be much obliged. ;)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board