• Authors
  • katjadahl

katjadahl

Scandinavian girl living in Malta. I have never really written in English before, but I have a lot of fantasies that I would like to share with others, so here goes...

My fantasies include domination, submission, humiliation, voyeurism, cuckoldry and other psychological aspects of the BDSM/fetish lifestyle, and I like to incorporate an element of each in them in my stories. I guess I am always trying to write the ultimate story.

These fantasies are not going to be to everyone's tastes, but if you like the psychological aspects of BDSM as much as the whips and chains, then give my stories a read and see if there is anything there for you.

All feedback is very much appreciated, especially constructive criticism of my writing style. English is not my native language and I am learning the technical aspects of creative writing so any advice you can give is great.

I also like to hear what turns you on in my stories and what turns you off. I can't change who I am and what I am in to, but I can focus more on mutual fantasies. So let me know.

Location

Malta

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Voyeurism, Humiliation, Cuckoldry, Submission, Domination, Group Sex

Contact Author

Contact katjadahl by clicking here.