• Authors
  • Yuminia

Yuminia

There is no quote, no written word, that describes me. I am modifiable plastic, confirming to the views of society, of family, of the inner wants. I rebel against the standard 'norm' in my want to please and give myself to someone else. When I stand up for myself, be prepare to run away crying or mentally scarred. I take no chances when it comes to the destruction of me, as I have been down that path before.

I enjoy writing, as it is an expression of true wants, where everything is a world far away from reality but within reality as well. What I write is based on experienced, dreams, wants, desires. I write to give someone else hope in the world that is dark and conforming. I believe it will also make one come to the true self and shun away society's expectations.

If you were to see me, you would see a book in hand, tea on the table, and a quiet female. You wouldn't know what would be in my gaze as I look upon you. However, pass the icy exterior is a joyful interior that only few know. Beyond that is my submissive that I only give to one and one only, who currently has it. I am a great friend, a wonderful ally, and someone who listens and gives advice much more than she takes her own.

Enjoy my writing and talk to me if you would like, I am always open to have a conversation

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Bondage, Power Play

Contact Author

Contact Yuminia by clicking here.