• Authors
  • KathysClown

KathysClown

Hi,

I'd like to first of all thank all my readers. I've only recently begun going through all the comments from It Begins and New Years Eve the 3 of Us. I am still blown away by how many found the style admirable. I do realize that different people come to a site like this with different yearnings, and I know no one can ever satisfy all of them. I write the way I personally like to see a story progress and just hope others will to. I'm happy to see that there does seem to be many of you out there.

My latest story, hopefully the start of a series if the comments seem to want it, involves control. Both sex and control are powerful drives and putting them together to me is a captivating way of mentally enjoying the forbidden, without necessarily participating. So far the results have been positive. Please vote to let me know whether you liked it and if you want more. Leave comments and I try to answer them.

Does contain the naughtiness and taboo of incest, but in and of itself is another taboo that strains within many. Look forward to the comments, both good and 'constructive'. If you leave a comment with a username, I'll at least attempt to return your comment.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
469Followers
3Following
2My Favorites
14My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Height

Tall

Contact Author

Contact KathysClown by clicking here.