• Authors
  • troythefucker

troythefucker

What is Art? Many people argue over the answers to this question. There are several different interpretations as to what is considered to be a work of art. There are so many different types of artwork, Some believe that anything and everything in the world is art, while others believe that it takes talent, creativity and a preconceived vision to produce true art. I believe that no specific, definite or concise definition of art exists.

Art can be a reflection of one's idea brought into the world through painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, architecture and many other ways. Art has been called works of exceptional physical beauty.

Some argue that if something is not created with the intention to be art, then it is not art. The origins of art, back int the age of Neanderthals, were drawing on the walls. This "artwork" was the best means of communication between human beings and was not originally intended to be art, but today many art historians consider it to be.

Sex is an art. And like all art, it too comes from the heart. I am here, like all people , to share my deepest, darkest feelings. Enjoy!

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
92Followers
30Following
32My Favorites
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact troythefucker by clicking here.