• Authors
  • SimonSeeward

SimonSeeward

So far, I have published two original full-length novels, and I have written two versions of each novel:

"The Princess, Her Harem, Her Brother and the Duel"
(This version contains incest.)

"Her Shameful Desires"
(This version is devoid of incest, but still involves the characters engaging in what they consider to be taboo sex.)

The first book in each series is approximately 100,000 words long and is free. The second book is approximately 190,000 words long and can be bought from http://www.smashwords.com/ or other online bookstores. (Some retailers don't sell the incest version.)

In both series, I consider the story to be one in which an eccentric / mildly insane heroine loves someone despite the social norms of the culture in which she lives. Given that premise, I believe that it does not matter if the norm in question is a taboo against sex with blood relatives, or a taboo against sex with people of a lower class; so long as the characters in question truly believe in that taboo. Because of that, even if you don't read the incest version, you are still getting the same story, and I hope that you enjoy it!

(And... If you don't, please let me know. These are my first books, and I am all too aware that I need to improve.)

Well, regardless of which one you read, they are both relatively light hearted works. The setting is a paradisiacal world where there is no hatred or violence against or between women. Furthermore, the female inhabitants occupy a virtual world whilst asleep and, because they do almost all of their working / socializing during those hours, they are therefore free to spend the day doing little else apart from satisfying their excessive sexual desires.

# # #

Future Works:

0. Will hopefully be better written!
I'm focused on improving how I handle multiple character viewpoints.
If you have other suggestions on how I can improve, please let me know!

1. My future works will be set on modern-day Earth.
This means:
a. no more hyper-sexual characters, (although there might be the occasional nymphomaniac).
b. some less likable characters (although I will still keep my works relatively light-hearted).
c. less sex overall.

2. There will be a reduced amount of plot progression via/during sexual events.

3. Will continue to avoid describing characters.
Hence the silhouetted characters on the cover art for my novels. What I like is probably not what you like, so I would rather you just imagine the most attractive characters that you can.

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
39Followers
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact SimonSeeward by clicking here.