• Authors
  • ValerieK51

ValerieK51

Dear Reader,
I'd like to thank all those of you here, who took the time to read and comment on my stories. It was a pleasure to post them here and I enjoyed doing so very much. Sadly however, my stories were being copied and posted elsewhere on the internet without my permission and beyond my control.
I know there are some who would say that once you put something on the web, you give up all rights to exercise creative control over it. I am not one of those. A story is more than just words on a page, it is the author's time and effort and perseverance and self doubt. And faith. It's a little piece of your heart that goes on the page. It is not something that is without worth that magically appears out of thin air. It is not free. A price is always paid, be it in blood, sweat, tears or time. It is the work of the author. And to have it ripped out from under you and have it fed into the seedy underbelly of the internet is not what an author wants, any more than a parent would want to see their child disposed of in such a way.
I didn't realise that such a thing would happen. Literotica is a respectable site, a description that cannot be levied at those unscrupulous sites where my stories have ended up. It is with all this in mind, that I have decided to rectify this naivite and remove my stories from the internet. I thank you all for your understanding.
love, as always, Valerie. 04 jan 14.

Location

France / UK

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
114Followers
2Following
17My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Many

Contact Member

Contact ValerieK51 by clicking here.