• Authors
  • susanstoryteller

susanstoryteller

I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the time to write one down. Hopefully the reader's like it. If so maybe I will find the time to write some more of them. I am very happily married to my husband and sometimes master.

Update 11/22/2015: I am taking a break from submitting any new stories for a while. I am still going to try and write when I can but I will probably not be submitting anything new for several months.

Update 6/11/2016: I have started to try and write more and have recently submitted some new stories as well as the revised version of Mary's Story. I still do not have as much time to devote to my writing as I would like to have, but will try my best to keep at it.

Update: 10/19/2016

I have had a reader request that I make a list of my stories in chronological order(not the order that they are written in) since several have interconnecting characters. So here it is:

Natalie's Story

The Auction

The Weekend

Veronica's Story

A New Experience

My Name is Slut (note: A large part of this story is told as a flashback by Susan telling the story of how Slut came to be describing events that took place prior to Natalie's Story.)

My Name is Slut Ch. 2

Erica's Story

Melinda's Story

Mary's Story (All four chapters.)

Monica's Story

Mary's New Life (Both chapters and any future chapters.)

My Daughter Takes Charge (Both chapters and any future chapters.)

Sara's Story

Emily's Story is a stand alone story I was inspired to write and at this point has no connection to any of my other stories. That may change if or when I decide to write any future chapters.

Janet's Story was written at the request of a friend and so far does not have any connection to any of my other stories. That may change if or when I write any additional chapters.

Location

midwest

Gender

Female

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
660Followers
223Following
92My Favorites
6My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact susanstoryteller by clicking here.