• Authors
  • Partyliner

Partyliner

Helloooo...just thought I'd do a quick update. If you're someone I've chatted with in the chat rooms, please say hey by going to my contact page. The only device option I currently have available is my cell phone, and to say using it to access the chatrooms is extremely difficult, would be putting it mildly.... I'm very open-minded! Like to chat and rp. I'm 5-11, 175 . . .feel free to ask/tell me anything! =)I enjoy chatting, if you want to rp with me, just know that I like the scene to unfold slowly, so if you want to dive right into the sex part, that's not going to entice me. AS I am in life, I don't mix pain with pleasure . . .but . . .if you need to be(or want to be) spanked . . .yeah. I'm always up to play "20 Questions, or "Who would you do?" I would love to co-write with someone, soooo consider that. I'm very approachable...and admit to being stymied by one or two certain "glorious females" ... work with me? I'm not selfish, and honesty goes a long way with me. You don't need to tell me your life story, or what you think "I want to hear"...just be yourself. If I have yet to let it slip, I am very turned on by nipples . . .whatever is shared between myself and yourself in private, will always remain private between us, whether it's personal info, photos, etc. . . .sooooo, relax,take off your hat and coat, shoes and bra, and voila!!

If your profile is blank, more than likely I won't respond if you pm me, nor will I pm you.

Location

West Coast...USA

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
12Following
7My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

June 20

Fetishes

Feel Free To Ask . . .

Contact Member

Contact Partyliner by clicking here.