glanglais

Not so much a biography as a status update: I've been very neglectful of my Literotica account for several years (6½ years, actually). I've continued to write sporadically and have several works on the go which I'm currently trying to finish.

For those who were following my unfinished "Journey Into Darkness" series, I do intend to complete and publish the third part. This was a series which I was writing for the enjoyment of someone else. By the time I was half-way through the third part I hit the wall of writer's block. I eventually consulted with a published author who told me that so-called "writer's block" is my brain's way of telling me that my story doesn't make sense, and that I should either abandon it or take a step back and write something else. I took that advice a little too close to heart and forked off into a dozen directions without coming back to it. I do intend to return to that story and either rework or rewrite it for publication. I promise to do as good a job on it as I did with the first two.

Location

Ontario, Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Guitar, Goju, Programming, Writing, Woodworking, Math, Astronomy

Fetishes

Cute Face, Chunky/curvy, Vocal/moan, Oral, Married / Attached, Daisy Dukes, Gingham, Outdoor, Long Socks, Eyes

Contact Author

Contact glanglais by clicking here.