• Authors
  • Lit_Zombie

Lit_Zombie

(deep breath... and go!)
As of today I consider myself a middle aged man at 33. I read a lot and I'll admit that I'm a "there, they're, their; then, than; his, her, he, she, him, her etc...' meanie. But, I love to read. A good story trumps all that nonsense.

I like to say that I grew up as an army brat, all over the world. However, That only lasted until I was around 11. I matriculated from High School in Northern Virginia in 2000 and joined the Marine Corps shortly after 9/11. Seven years later, I finished the process I started and wound up with an AS in Computer Science in '09 (still working on math. DAMN YOU linear algebra!!!!) I stopped going to school because I got a job that not only pays the bills but lets me do what I love doing. I get dirty. I bleed. I create things. I build things. I deal with forces of nature that we cannot control. I'd tell you what it is that I do but, 'job security' and all that. Plus, I'm so not cleaning up the mess from all the discarded panties and creamed boxers after it tell you what I get paid.

Anyway, I do meander a lot don't I? If you have made it this far then I feel confident enough in the anonymity of this online profile to tell you a few things about myself.

One, yeah I was a Marine. Sure you can ask. You'll be disappointed. Two, its construction, Union industrial and commercial electrician. Three, as much as my 33 years with a penis and the two previous points seem to contradict, I am not the average guy. (uhg this sounds like a bad online dating profile) BUT, it is a BIO and anonymous. I'm a guy who knows nothing about sports or cars. Oh my god it feels so good to say that.

In a nutshell, I'm a (take another deep mental breath. This is meant to be read with little to no punctuation) 5'11 230lbs redheaded construction worker and former Marine who looks like a biker that watches anime reads real books and manga and erotica loves math and getting dirty who was raised by lesbians. Semper Fi

Location

NoVA

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Following
4My Favorites
15My Comments

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Wit

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Lit_Zombie by clicking here.