Literotica.com
index : members : AnAngelReally : Biography

Add to favorites

AnAngelReally
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
AnAngelReally's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Quebec
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: flmw
Status: Single
Smoke: Yes
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1643541
Member Since: September 21, 2013
Last Modified: June 29, 2018
Some words from AnAngelReally:

I love word games and brain teasers.

I enjoy chats on a wide range of topics.

I have a very eclectic education and live for intellectual stimulation.

I also love to role play with partners who can string a coherent sentence, act on and supply cues, and are givers, not only takers.

Class is a major turn on for me as crass is a turn off.

For the purposes of role play, I will tell you up front that I'm a man with a strong feminine side. In fact, I’ve come to realize (too late to do much about it IRL, unfortunately) that my female aspect has always been dominant which explains why I could never seem to fit in the role everyone expected of me. LitChat allows me to free the person I truly am at heart. If you will suspend reality and free your mind the time of a scenario, I'll make you believe that I'm a beautiful, hot woman with a vulnerable side too. I'd love for a strong, caring man or woman (I don't do violence) to take care of lil ol’ me.

Read my submissions. They'll tell you a lot about me.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board