• Authors
  • Kinks_Abound

Kinks_Abound

Hello all. I'm into multiple things, but am primarily a dominate male that enjoys the BDSM lifestyle. For people familiar with BDSM, you know what I mean. For those of you that are just learning, showing interest, or trying to see what a sick puppy I am, BDSM is NOT about beating the shit out of helpless people. It is a caring, mutual relationship that involves some pain to enhance pleasure, great amounts of anticipation, and mutual respect for all involved.

My stories may seem abusive in places, but proper BDSM is only experienced between people with full trust in each other, preset parameters, and the ever present safe word or phrase.

Finally, The Hiking Trip series is fiction and started as a competition between the real Judi Ann and I to see if I could get too violent for her in a story... Even with what I wrote, she won. Rest assured, no beautiful young girls from the UK were hurt during the making of the story series and many parts do go far beyond anything I would ever do. But I wrote it, so I published it. Love it or hate, there it is.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and all valid feedback is welcome.

Location

New York, NY

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Varied And Fun

Contact Author

Contact Kinks_Abound by clicking here.