• Authors
  • Exigaet

Exigaet

Updated May 2, 2020:

I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easier to find chapter information, but will not be posting links to Literotica's competitors themselves.

Some of you may ask why I'm not continuing to post to Literotica, and it's rather simple. For those of you who don't know, Literotica chapters need to approved by admins before they can be made public. This is a process that typically takes a few days. Afterwards, if you want to make any changes you need to re-upload the chapter and wait for another admin to take a look at it, usually taking a few days. That's why many of my chapters are still full of errors on Literotica, it's just not worth my time to re-upload each chapter and wait for it to be approved.

One of the sites I use only takes fifteen minutes for chapters to become public, while the other two are instant. I can also edit the latter two on the fly if an error is made known to me, which is an incredible quality of life feature.

I'll be leaving the current chapters up, so if you get to the end and read this, it's time to start googling, or follow one of the links below.

If you enjoy the story, and would like to support me as I write it, consider checking out my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/exigaet.

I have a discord! To join, follow this link: (discord.gg/3MjDQDf). If you're not a Patron, message a moderator and they'll get your permissions sorted.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
256Followers
1Following
11My Comments
1Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Exigaet by clicking here.