Literotica.com
index : members : Alex756 : Biography

Add to favorites

Alex756
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Alex756's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Eastern US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Correct Grammar with well written characters
Pets: Cat(s), Reptile(s), Other
User Number: 177120
Member Since: December 15, 2002
Last Modified: December 15, 2005
Alex756
Some words from Alex756:

Alex Updates:

I started a Yahoo mailing list to keep people informed about my latest writing and the status of the upcoming novel.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alexbrierwriting/

Story Updates:

Demonology:

Mark's latest adventure has been posted in the halloween contest. This starts to answer some questions about the resident bad boy. The big news is where mark's next adventure will take him ... Yep I finished NaNo and Mark's latest adventure is in novel form. The only question is whether to shop it around or just LuLu it. The novel starts right after his halloween adventure.

I hope to post bits and pieces of the adventure someplace y'all can see them, but I need to check into if it's ok to have nano links off of lit.

Enterprise:

I pulled the Enterpise stuff. I want to do a serious re-edit and do some major changing. I have some continuity issues to address and some serious rewriting to do.

Other:

Nothing definate at this time

So catagories coming soon, group sex, more erotic horror, and not sure whatelse. I promise not to torture anyone with more poetry ;) I might have another story for the mature catagory floating in my head.

Thanks to everyone who wrote to keep my mind on needing to come back!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board