• Authors
  • Magdilynn

Magdilynn

Raised a conservative girl in the south, taught modesty and was pushed by society strict virtuous morals until meeting and marrying a man that began to break down the barriers created by others to act and be acceptable to everyone. My new husband has taught me to live my life as mine and the ones who accept it are true and cut loose the others. This amazing man has given me the freedom to express and share every desire, fantasy and feeling to him without any judgement returned hence his phrase "a totally free mind can change your world into a real life fantasy land and unending happiness". Upon the freedom he has not only given me but taught me to live in the freedom, I have been transformed into a totally different person, that person is actually the real me. Living in truthfulness of myself and at liberty to explore and experience new fantasies and desires, I have become significantly way more sexually confident and proud of myself for never having fear of reaching out to grab the next desire or want I have and do it, live in The moment of what I'm doing to enjoy everything as well as get every bit of pleasure what I'm doing has to offer.
I have been writing these "stories" as true memoirs not embellishing to make the story more kinky or leave out something that happened to hide a secret. Not do I only enjoy writing each thing trying to explain as much detail to try to give you the feel of being there with me, but I also share these adventures and naughty escapades in hopes of helping others to achieve pure fulfillment by my successful times and to avoid negitivity in your sex life by reading the even sour details of those other times. But always remember, never regret acting upon any sexual desire, fantasy etc because every sexual event you're in is always a positive because even if it wasn't "good sex" you still take away a lesson learned and experience. Go fly my young ones! Live free and be proud of the title "Slut" or any others. Fuck and cum to your wild hearts content!

Location

Mississippi

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Cum, Cumswap Gangbangs, The Smell And Taste Of A Woman's Juices

Contact Author

Contact Magdilynn by clicking here.