• Authors
  • Voltemand

Voltemand

They say a picture's worth a thousand words...

Haunted by memories that left their scars inside and out, runaway art history student Penny Foster is always careful to keep people at arm’s length.

But when she drops out of school to try her hand at painting, a dark and domineering stranger offers her a private commission, and suddenly all her carefully constructed walls begin to crumble.

Pulled between two men—Peter, a free-spirited sculptor, and Dmitri, a wealthy collector with an enigmatic past—Penny finds herself pressed to the edge of her absolute limits. Yet even as the embers of her passion begin to smolder and flare, the cold, damp shadows of the past keep seeping up to the surface.

Unraveling in snowy Montreal, ‘What My Flowers Said’ is a darkly erotic tale of obsession, seduction, and self-discovery. Brimming with rich voices, slow-burning, scandalous, and utterly romantic, this one will keep you up all night, and lingers on well past the last page.

***

I’ve spent several years chipping away at this erotic romance series. For a long while my lovely wife—my muse—was its only real reader, and every word was penned with her unique taste in mind.

I’ve posted portions in the past, but never quite reached the broader audience with which we really wished to share this story.

Now, having recently completed major revisions, and having shopped it around to a few publishers without any bites, I thought I might try sharing it just one more time.

So if you like a steamy story of dominance and submission with a slow burn, a bit of intrigue, and a heavy peppering of art history, by all means, please give it a read. If you do, I’d really love to know what you think, and I’m always head-over-heels to meet and speak with other writers.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
85Followers
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Voltemand by clicking here.