Literotica.com
index : members : Quixote : Biography

Add to favorites

Quixote
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Quixote's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: London
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Brother/Sister incest, pregnant, mature
Pets: None
User Number: 18721
Member Since: February 27, 2001
Last Modified: March 23, 2002
Some words from Quixote:

I am 21 years old and at university in London, studying english, but I have lived in America for some time. I am an only child.

I would like to hear from anyone who enjoyed my stories or had anything like them happen to them. Everyone who responds with thier address will get a reply. I would especially like to hear from the ladies to see how accurately I portray them.

The Legacy storyline will be a long one spanning two generations. Nearly every sex act imaginable will be portrayed against the backdrop of a corrupt family and it's hold on a small community.

I plan to keep writing the Jania storyline as well and have planned the next three installments already.

Be patinet though! This all takes time.

Please vote! The stories I write are largely dependant on the ones that people like the most, and I can tell that easiest by your votes, so don't be shy!

Thanks again to all those who have written so far.

Q.

**added 23-03-02**

Thanks to all of you who voted to make Sex School number two in the top humor slot! As always, I'm still working on the next installment, and as always, I need you to be patient. Thanks again!

Q.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board