Literotica.com
index : members : FragileUnbroken : Biography

Add to favorites

FragileUnbroken
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
FragileUnbroken's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: California
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Shaved bodies. Bondage. Discipline. Multiple partners. Submission. Oh, and I am a cumslut if ever there was one. I love it on me and in me, I love it's taste and feel. I don't care if it's a mans or a woman's. I just want it.
Pets: None
User Number: 1921415
Member Since: March 11, 2014
Last Modified: April 3, 2014
Some words from FragileUnbroken:

Hi! Please do not bother sending me pictures of your parts or asking to chat if you have not taken the time to get to know me.

I'm a submissive girl who's been a slave for 3 years. I'm 5'10" and curvaceous. I have big, blue eyes and long black hair. I have very pale, milky white skin.

I am bisexual with a preference for men and a lust for ladies. I love massage and I am a lifelong student of sexual technique. My hobbies are fitness, cooking, writing, gardening and pleasing my Master.

I am currently owned, voluntarily with my full consent to be used in any way my Master chooses. I am a masochist. I consider myself the property of my owner who has written permission to discipline me as he sees fit. I am well treated and am privileged with a life of luxury, all by the courtesy of my Master.

I love to write and I intend to share the adventures of my life as a slave, (with only the mildest embellishments. I assume my readers would want me to skip the mundane details.)

Please feel free to message me with criticism of my writings if you have them, ask any question you wish or make any comment you have in mind as I hope to hear from people. I am bound by my Master to be honest and respond with respect and kindness to any correspondence.

Thank you. I hope I will be a pleasure to you.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board