Literotica.com
index : members : zoejoey : Biography

Add to favorites

zoejoey
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
zoejoey's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1927891
Member Since: March 15, 2014
Last Modified: April 21, 2015
Some words from zoejoey:

Hi Everyone, I'm afraid I have been forced to disallow anonymous feedback due to a string of recent upsetting comments from a few unkind anonymous reviewers on my LTNP stories.

A friend of mine often tells me that being a critic is the lowest form of writing, but those that do it professionally at least sign their name to it.

I have very much appreciated feedback from most of you, but the few bad seeds, those that write utter bile and direct hurtful comments at us writers and do it anonymously have reduced me to tears this morning.

I don't need this kind of hatred in my life. I woke up so happy and then checked lit and saw the new comments and I've been so depressed ever since.

I write and post stories here because I like to write stories and have you read them and offer feedback. I see it as giving something back for the many stories I have read on here that have delighted me. But if this is how it's going to be, then maybe I just won't bother anymore.

To all those who have left comments that were kind or at least courteous when critical, I thank you.

To the hateful, bitter, one-bombing, cowardly assholes, go fuck yourselves.

Zoe out.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board