Literotica.com
index : members : DreamCatcherPoet : Biography

Add to favorites

DreamCatcherPoet
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DreamCatcherPoet's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Southern California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Anything for a woman's pleasure.
Pets: Dog(s), Other
User Number: 194399
Member Since: February 14, 2003
Last Modified: January 14, 2012
DreamCatcherPoet
Some words from DreamCatcherPoet:

My name is BURT. I am a very romantic, sensual, sexual man. I'm now living 5 miles from the beach just above Malibu, Calif. I am loving life at this point in my life. I spend most of my free time out in nature, riding my Harley, or mostly either up in the high mountains, at the family ranch up at Lake Isabella Calif. or at the beach. I am almost always with my best friend, which is my dog Sierra. He is a rare breed of Asian wolf (Jindo) Most of my writing is poetry, of which I have written almost 600 now. I have also just started to see where writing short erotic stories will lead. The short stories are meant for women readers. My hope is that as they read they will feel as if they are there experiencing every sensation, smell, taste, touch, desire, pleasure as if it were happening with them in reality. I want them to come away feeling as if all the pleasures described make their senses cry out to be pleased in these described ways. So far the women who have read my writing have given me the compliment of expressing the thought of wishing I were there with them to live out the experiences described in my writings. This I very much appreciate considering I am just starting to explore my erotic writing abilities. I very much would love to know the thoughts of anyone who has read my work. Some of my writings come from my past experiences and others are pure fantasy. My biggest goal is to deliver through my writing a way to give pleasure to as many as possible. If they enjoy and find pleasure from my writing then I am succeeding in reaching those that I wish to please, including myself. If you would like to know more about me and see many more pics please go to my webpages, The link is listed below. It has great graphics a very romantic song plays that fits me exactly. You will also find an 11 pic slideshow of mine as well as my poetry, photo, artwork and password protected erotic writings pages as I add them. I very much want to find a woman who shares all of the attributes I described in myself having. I want an open minded woman who loves to please her man as much as I love to please my woman. As I mentioned I would very much like to hear from anyone who cares to say HI. And please take the time to rate my stories after reading them, it's very easy just use the 1-5 rating system at the end of each story. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board